I’ve been quite busy with my thesis and the Complete Discography project for the last two years, so there hasn’t been much time for new music. But I’ve been finishing off old things, so I can make space for something more novel. Here’s two tracks that I started two years ago, along with some remixes I’ve made of my older music:
Rest assured, I have a lot of new ideas cooking, time will tell when I have something finished to show. I hope to have at least a two track EP out from my new project by the end of the year, but we’ll see.
The Complete Discography project was a great success, thank you to everybody who contributed. Creating the stems for my old tracks was a much more daunting process than I initially expected. I must have spent somewhere near 200 hours on that one, but I’m really happy we did it together! Having those stems is a good thing for me, because now I can remaster some of my old tracks that, to be honest, don’t sound that good because at that time I didn’t have a very clear idea about mastering music.